From:
Holly McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 21:15:03 -0400
Wendy,

I have never been asked about breastfeeding prior to a mammogram, however I
recently filled out a lengthy questionnaire prior to being tested for the
BRACA 1 and 2 genes (HBOC) and there were at least 3 or 4 questions related
to breastfeeding that the geneticist discussed with me.

Holly McSpadden, IBCLC