From:
patty belkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:31:25 +0000
Jerusalem online news had this video, I don't know how to paste it to this site.
It was great to watch a lucky baby who goes to work with mom, cuddled and fed nature's finest nutrition....I think this is the link address http://www.jerusalemonline.com
  Jun 22, 2017, 7:43PM    Omri Ariel

Patty Krumholtz Belkin

Watch: Australian MP addresses house while breastfeeding her baby
Larissa Waters, a Senator from Australia, created history by breastfeeding her baby while addressing the house.
Australia
Women in the Workplace
The issue of public breastfeeding has ignited a vehement social debate in many countries, with some questioning the appropriateness of the act and others supporting women's free choice. On Thursday, an Australian MP created history by becoming the first to breastfeed her baby while giving a parliament speech.

Larissa Waters breastfed her three-month-old baby, Alia Joy, while speaking about black lung disease.

She later joked about it on Twitter, saying, "First time I’ve had to move a Senate motion while breastfeeding! And my partner in crime moved her own motion just before mine, bless her."