From:
Robert Cordes DO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:36:19 -0400
I forgot to tell everyone how my lecture to the resident
physicians went. Other than trouble with a jammed slide it went
well. The hospital LC was supposed to drop off her breastfeeding
doll and stuffed breast so I could demonstrate technqiue but she
had forgotten. I used a video for this part. I have to forgive her b/c
as a resident she suggested I read a few articles by a Canadian
ped who had worked for UNICEF.
Speaking of which I gave out Jacks articles from Cindy's web
site (Cindy has a good intro page). I did preface them by
saying "Newman is somewhat radicle" you know like Gandi,
Martin Luther King, Copernicus, etc.
-Rob
"Doctor, this is how babies are fed"
-a mom quoted by Larry Gartner MD (I used it during my lecture)