From:
Royce Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:24:04 -0600
Catherine W Genna states "I hope everyone is writing letters and considering
whether a Code violating company's products should be used in your
practice."

You go Girl; I think we need to call, e-mail, and write otherwise how will
they know we are protesting?   When I questioned my Medela Rep he denied an
issue with the CODE and said they were code compliant.  When I told him they
most definitely were and gave him specifics he NEVER got back to me!  Oops,
guess he had no reply that would pacify any of us!

It is making me wonder if I should send back my BabyWeigh (I've paid them/my
pharmacy $32.51/month for the last 18 months) and try for another pump; one
from a code compliant company?  Any suggestions?

What you permit, you promote

Royce Anderson
RN, IBCLC, RLC, CD (DONA)
The Focal Point