Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:09:42 -0700
I have had some experience with this "bottle"  The company is very pro
breastfeeding and the literature that accompanies the breastbottle is all
about Breastmilk in the bottle.
(On a personal note...my 13 month old loves hers...She will take breastmilk
only from me; but I put water in it and Think she likes  the way it feels in
her mouth.  she takes water from it.)
Teh company pushes breast being best, but 'if  you have to leave baby...try
this bottle and  pumped breast milk'

I think its really cool!!!  just my opinion:)

Have you heard??  Breast is Best!
Andrea Bass, RN,  IBCLC