From:
Karyn-grace Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:40:29 -0800
Sorry, guys.  Didn't mean to get anyone into trouble...how in the world DO I
find out the answers to my questions?  And I understand Rachel's concern
over 'price fixing', but isn't there, or shouldn't there be some sort of
industry standard?  Otherwise we could have the opposite of price fixing -
undercutting and a price war.

I'm not trying to be difficult.  Honest!  I'm just trying to understand this
industry which I am newly a part of.

Can we not discuss my other questions here, such how LC's are insured?

And, for what it's worth, I want to be sure that everyone understands that I
was not suggesting that I would receive a salary from my employee AND at the
same time charge extra to the mothers who I see through said employer.  It's
either or:  Receive the paltry hourly rate for counselling from my employer
OR do not use up my part-time job hours with breastfeeding counselling and
instead just charge mothers as an LC in private practice.  Is that clear as
mud?

If anyone has answers to my questions, I would love to hear from you
privately.

Blessings!

Karyn-grace Clarke, IBCLC, LLLL