Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 06:45:15 EST
I know that this is not entirely bf related - I apologise.
My husband was recently attacked by a Rottweiler.  The plastic surgeon
treating him insists on dry wound healing.  From all the posts here and
conferences I've attended, I keep hearing about the wonders of moist wound
healing.

Is there new research about dry wound healing?
Do different parts of the body heal better with moist vs. dry?

TIA
Dori
In Teaneck, NJ