From:
Kathy & Paul Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 08:22:05 -0400
>      Warmly, remembering both my girls. (Her father and I used to laugh,
> saying that our baby couldn't smile because her cheeks were too heavy. It
> wasn't true: she grinned often. But those cheeks!!!!)

My mother actually took me to the doctor when I was 6 months old saying that
there was something wrong because "my baby can't roll over."  The doctor
replied that she wouldn't be able to roll over either if she was as fat as I
was.  Of course, I was not breastfed, but was given whole cow's milk.  My
diet started that day...2% cow's milk...at 6 month's old!!  They called me
the Michelin baby.

Sometimes I really miss my extra IQ points.

Kathy
IBCLC in Maryland