From:
"mumma2wldthings @mac.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 09:08:40 -0400
Congratulations on your new designation as listmother, Nina! The
Listmothers here are some of my favorite people in my entire online
world (sort of like the Popes of Bfing, if I were religious  :-P) and
I think you fit in perfectly. You forgot to add that you call moms and
babies 'mums and bubs' and that you are a fabulous cook that loves
capers! :-).
Jacqui Gruttadauria, BSW
(Near Detroit, Michigan, USA)
~Who even managed to use capitalization in honor of the auspicious
occasion.