From:
Kathy Warmbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 23:04:22 -0800
Cindy
I  think you are looking at unresolved yeast.  Her tx history says it was
never treated completely.
I think I would start over again with tx to both her and the baby. She
needs to understand the importance of seriously treating this.  If baby is
doing anything unusual it is going to effect the nipples weakened by the
candida.  Healthy nipples can take a lot of abuse.  The clicking with
feeding says the tongue is not always where it belongs so there probably is
some rubbing.
once you are certain you are not seeing candida you can evaluate better.
Hope this helps.
Kathy in So Calif where we had a TORNADO today.  It took the roof off my
grocery store, and we will probably have floods tomorrow because of the
heavy rain.  Hope my sand bags hold.