From:
Judy Canahuati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:40:05 -0800
Dear friends:  I just got a note from Denise and she thanks everyone who
have voted for Breastfeeding Online.   However, she asks people who have
visited the site and looked at WABA materials, the virtual cards and all of
the wonderful other things to be found on her site, to help them be among
the three best sites.  Her other site on Breast Cancer, in Portuguese, is
also among the top sites.  Lets help Denise because she really has
wonderful sites for all of us.

So, if you haven't voted, please vote now, as the voting ends on Sunday.

Click on
http://www.ibest.com.br

And when it comes on line, on the left side you will see "Vote aqui" and in
the box, you can scroll down to "Saude" and click on "Vote"

Then you will be asked for your name and email address and there are two
checked boxes underneath.  If you leave them checked, Mantel will send you
info, so if you don't want to hear anymore, uncheck them.

Underneath this text you will see two blue notes.  The one on the left says
"votar". Click on it.

Then you will get a list of categories.  Scroll down to health.  If you
have already voted, it will tell you that you can't.  But if not, when you
click on "Saude" (health) a page with pictures of the sites will be
downloaded.  Breastfeeding online
>* Amamentacao Online (http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento)
is the first one on the list.

Thanks a lot, we'll let you know once the votes are all in.

Judy and Denise

Semana Mundial del Amamantamiento 1999: "Lactancia Materna: Educación para
la Vida"/World Breastfeeding Week 1999: "Breastfeeding: Education for Life"
Judy Canahuati, MPhil, IBCLC
PO Box #512
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Telephone: +504-550-9737
Fax:       +504-550-7482
mailto:[log in to unmask]
"The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.
The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them
changes both the maker and the destination."  John Schaar