From:
Leibovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:24:06 +0200
Dear Lactnetters,

I have been giving lectures to nurses at bf courses. These are quite
detailed lectures about different aspects of bf as part of a course, and I
feel confident giving these lectures, and have also gotten positive
feedback. Now I have been asked to give a lecture to physicians at a
conference on primary care pediatrics. The organizer of this conference
didn't specify a topic, but wanted something about frequent problems. This
is the first time I will be speaking at a conference, and I am a bit
nervous. I want to try and make this attractive, so the docs will come, and
maybe I will get the opportunity to talk at future conferences.

Do you have any ideas what to talk about, and how to make this attractive,
not just a boring frontal lecture listing problems and solutions. I have 45
- 60  minutes.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Mira Leibovich, MD, IBCLC

mailto:[log in to unmask]