From:
Karen Querna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:33:18 -0700
I watched the Today show on Wednesday - Please let us celebrate that
they did interview two Certified Lactation Consultants.  They showed
mothers on TV breastfeeding and participating in a mother's group.
These are 3 images we need people to be aware of  -Certified  Lacatation
Consultants (IBCLC's) Babies Breastfeeding and Mother's Groups. I want
to praise the IBCLC's that were on National T V- it is nerve racking
and  hard to say everything perfectly So instead of looking of what they
did wrong lets be happy of the other images that were right!

Karen Querna, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Spokane, WA