From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 14:09:57 +1000
>Narelle, Can you please give us a blurb about parent l, where to find it  ,
>etc? I think it is wonderful.
>Kathleen

No trouble at all :)

Parent-l is a list for mother to mother (and father, grandfather, sister,
interested bystander, interested professional, ...) support for
breastfeeding
and parenting issues. The parenting style is more the "attachment" style
as coined by William Sears, but all experiences are considered valid.

We discuss all sorts of parenting/breastfeeding issues, and many threads that
occur in lactnet also occur on parent-l, but tend to come from personal
experience rather than case management perspectives.

Traffic is *high* and it is *highly* addictive reading! It's kinda like
an LLL or NMAA meeting, but is not endorsed by either group. We have
approx 250 subscribers world wide.

To subscribe;
in single mesg mode
        email To: [log in to unmask]
with the mesg
        subscribe

for digest mode
        email To: [log in to unmask]
with the mesg
        subscribe

The info file with these instructions and charter can be obtained
by emailing To: [log in to unmask] with the mesg
        info parent-l

The l is the letter l, too, not the number one.

Narelle

--
Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.