From:
Amy Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 19:51:09 -0400
Our hospital is moving to Epic from Sorian.  A few of us have been tasked with putting together what we want and require into the new system.  We will likely have both a MBU lactation note and a NICU lactation note.   We could use help with what to include in terms of education, notes, etc.   We don't want to reinvent the wheel and are struggling a bit as a department when a lot of it isn't very clear in the explanations from our Epic staff.

Would love to hear from those that are currently using Epic on what you are including in the education portion and notes.  Is there anything that you wish was included?  What do you love?  Is there anything you dislike?

Thank you in advance!   Feel free to e-mail me directly.

Amy Black, IBCLC