From:
Beth Hilleke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 08:15:01 -0500
A major greeting card comapny's  "Baby's First Christmas" ornament is a bottle
with a space for the baby's picture in it.  Now, I can see where a breast as a
picture frame/ornament might not sell well...   A few letters to this company
about WHO code and bf might be a good idea, huh?

A friend gave me a short pamphlet about the wonderful way God has designed
breastmilk.  While it doesn't address the strict scheduling that the other
people promote, it is a neat resource that one can use.  (E-mail me for address
to obtain said pamphlet).   Also in relation to the E___'s idea, there are
several newspaper/magazine articles about this that I got at a session at the
LLLI conf. -- would be glad to copy if you'll send a SASE  (is this ok??)

Beth Hilleke
2425 Spring Garden St.
Charleston, SC 29414-5535
803-556-6131