Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:09:18 -0400
Del,
I would suggest chiro/CST, acupuncture and the homeopathic remedy hypericum. I have a client who had
breast reduction surgery and began to experience a return of sensations in her breasts after using hypericum.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC

Very brief meeting, mum with 21 month old breastfed daughter, no other children,
has numb breasts. She says it has been whole time since starting to breastfeed.
Only on breast, on skin, not inside breast (as far as she could tell), can't feel
anything. Not numb on/in any other part of her body or ever before. While with me
she pinched herself and said "I can't feel this!". Any ideas??  Daughter loves
breastfeeding, no biting, breastfeeding is great except for this has started worrying her. Checked about
breastpads, soap, shampoos etc. Nothing stands out. Doctor recently suggested she try to talk to other
breastfeeding mothers or breastfeeding counsellor. My thoughts currently are nerve damage or
possibly psychological reason.
Del Smith
IBCLC PP - Perth Western Australia