From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:05:29 -0500
Oh, and by the way, a few other details of explanation. You will see, if you
do a REVIEW LACTNET BY NAME..that we are up to 807 subscribers.  You will
see that there are a few concealed subscribers, and the computer will not
give you who they are....some people choose that..and I do know who they are....

ALso, just for info sake while I am at it...when those of you who get a
short ACKknowledgement of their messages being accepted by the Mass
listserv...and it says 33 recipients received this, or whatever
number...this is because that is the number of people who get LACTNET mail
piece by piece, NOT digest.  The rest are on Digest.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"We read to know we are not alone." Shadowlands,  C.S. Lewis