Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:37:58 EDT

<< Elshiva - could you have been less tired after you weaned because
 you were getting more uninterrupted sleep?  Just a thought.
 Linda

No -- both girls slept through the night months before they gave up those
precious before-breakfast and after-supper feedings, or for that matter the
passionate 6pm reunion-with-mother feeding which will be familiar to those of
us who have left our b/f babies in the daytimes to go to our jobs . . .

I'm sure this isn't true for everyone but for me it really does seem like it
was just plain making milk.  This doesn't seem crazy to me, really, anyway --
other intensive metabolic activity, like recovering from surgery, is tiring
too, no?

But don't I miss it all the same !

Elisheva