From:
Rachel Brusseau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 01:54:12 +0100
I've finally finished writing up my senior thesis and posted it to my
web page. The title is "Bacterial Analysis of Refrigerated Human Milk
Following Infant Feeding". All interested parties can check it out at
http://pw1.netcom.com/~rbruss/family/thesis.html

I'm not very talented at HTML, therefore the page is somewhat boring
looking. The actual paper copy has beautiful graphs and
pictures.....sorry, but I've spent about as much time as I can trying to
figure out how to upload those images to my page. I'm giving up! If you
do come across a "refer to figure 4" and there is no figure 4 either
ignore it, or let me know so I can change it.

I'm going to be discontinuing my (expensive) internet service in about a
month (pesky student loans are looming overhead) so if you want to see
this paper, go now. Also, if you want to have a copy then please save
the page to your computer.

Feel free to write me with any questions or comments you may have about
the paper, or project.

Rachel Brusseau
BS Biology/Chemistry