Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:51:24 -0500
Hi everyone,
  A student in one of my classes is looking
for some on-line parenting chat/support groups.
She is looking for local groups in the Bsoton area
if they exist. My understanding was that such
groups on line tend to be very broad geographically.
Anyway, if anyone has some listserv or web addresses
that I could pass on to her, please e-mail me
privately, unless you think such info is of general
interest
  thanks,
   Naomi Bar-Yam

New England Complex Systems Institute