From:
Mary Alice Tinari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 17:24:29 -0500
Hi friends,
I have been nomail over the holidays.  I hope you all had a peaceful and
fulfilling time with family and friends.
I have been asked to teach an "Infant Care Class" to expectant parents.
What has been taught in the past was a bath demo and a few other tips.
Have any of you taught a similar class?  Are you willing to share
outlines or tips?  We have a breastfeeding class as well, so this will
not focus exclusively on the breastfeeding aspect of infant care.  I'd
like to include info on attachment parenting.  Please send replies to me
privately as this is not a lactation related question.
Maurenne?  I know you teach lots of different classes.  Anyone else?

Thanks for your assistance.  You lactnuts always come through!
Mary Alice Tinari, MSN, IBCLC
Hospital based LC in Huntingdon Valley, PA  in suburban Philadelphia, PA

mailto:[log in to unmask]