From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 22:16:08 -0500
"Ultimately, removal of the foreskin is removal of the foreskin, but I
would like to propose that we shift our debate some as to how we can make the
ordeal of circumcision less awful for the baby, and use our energies where we
can make a difference. "

From Kathleen B. ---

--------. I know that the discussion of circumcision has some relevance with
relation to its effect on bf. However, let us know stray into this topic too
deeply .....I suggest this topic shift to a private email discussion.

Thanks. Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html