From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:41:54 -0400
You'll be surprised at how long two minutes can feel as you design this.

Think sound-bytes...that catchy phrase of Judy LeVan Fram - "you can be
hungry for more than just food" (that was a paraphrase!) - of course all of
this will be different in Norwegian.

I'd start with skin to skin as the first step to happy breastfeeding. Don't
talk about "problems" at all...

Dawn Kersula in Vermont
...whose hospital suggested we make a "quick YouTube video on how to
breastfeed" - I just started laughing and said, "Not this week"...