From:
Denise Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 09:15:29 -0400
Is there a way to search the Lactnet archeives by subject?  I need
information on breastfeeding when a mother has Type B Strep.  I thought it
was discussed awhile back but I don't have it in my files.  I can search the
archieves if necessary or if any of you have anything more recent than what
is in current publications I'd appreciate it.

Denise Parker, BA, IBCLC