From:
Tanya Lieberman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:58:59 -0500
I'm hoping for some help for a mother (whose permission I have to post this
question) with Raynaud's which hasn't been responding to Nifedepine.  She
took one two week course with no relief from symptoms and then stopped
after developing swelling in her ankles.  She's been using warm compresses
and does not use caffeine or nicotene.

She has had latch problems which I think we've mostly resolved, and thrush
which I think is also resolved.

I'll try B6 supplements and calcium/magnesium supplements, but I'm wondering
if there is anything else I can try.  Help?

Tanya Lieberman, IBCLC
http://motherwear.typepad.com