From:
Joellyn Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 10:25:07 -0400
On Sat, 29 Jun 1996 22:13:08 -0600, Belinda Bohnert wrote:
>>present for long term to the warehouses of daycare centers where the
>>employees come and go with little thought to the children.

At 07:52 AM 7/4/96 -0500, Jonathan Kramer wrote>
>  I don't think it's fair to characterize
>people who have to work as less attached to their children.

Whoa, I read what Belinda wrote in an entirely different way. It seemed to
me she was saying the day care workers had not attachment to the children.
Is this an example of how every can read the same thing and get completely
different information?

Jo, LLLL, back to lurking status
[log in to unmask] Breastfeeding Advocate; Homeschooler.
http://www.nlights.net/jclark/top.htm Parenting & Other Stuff Pages (birth,
breastfeeding, discipline, homeschool, govt. & other resources)