Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:52:41 EDT
I am currently trying to steer our Perinatal coordinator away from taking
freebies from the formula rep.  One of the things that she uses are flat
plastic bags about  8 1/2"x 11"(the size to hold articles and pamphlets.)
They have the Ross logs and formula names all over.  She gets them for free
(of course) and says that if I can find another bag (for free)to put info in
for the parents in class, she will stop using the Ross bags.  Any ideas?  She
does not want to use folders, and there is too much stuff for paper clips. I
have left a message with our Medela Rep, and haven't heard from her yet.
                                    Claudia Globerger RN/IBCLC