From:
Carolyn Westcott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:37:39 +0100
Hi all,
I have searched the archives for this one but cannot find the
information I need.
A Mum who is struggling with supply would like to use fenugreek and
blessed thistle but can only get them as a tea. I have found the amount
of fenugreek she needs but can only find reference to blessed thistle as
caps or tincture.
How much would she need to take as an infusion of tea?
Thanks,
--
Carolyn Westcott RN IBCLC in the U.K.