From:
"Stearns, Crystal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:48:50 -0500
Project "Breastfeeding Book Recovery"

Hi Dear Friends,

Each time I set down to write this letter I am jolted by the new images on
the TV of the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina, and now by Hurricane
Rita.  From the mist of this deep sorrow and loss there is a wave of love
pouring out to our LCs and LLLs affected by these disasters.  Your love is
coming by way of boxes of books and gift certificates that I have been
receiving.  We are truly helping "our own".

I am pleased to announce that Linda Smith, Bright Future Lactation Resource
Centre Ltd,

and Dr. Tom Hale, Pharmasoft have joined with Project "Breastfeeding Book
Recovery to offer special savings on the books they sell. For those of you
wishing to purchase a new book or a gift certificate toward the purchase of
a new book see instruction below.

The joining of all of us reminds me of a line from a song, "together we
stand, divided we fall" and this is just one of the times we as the
promoters, protectors, and supporters of breastfeeding will stand together.

Company discount information (saving amounts will differ depending on the
book purchased):

Pharmasoft -   go to www.ibreastfeeding.com <http://www.ibreastfeeding.com/>

Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre Ltd  - call toll free 888-235-7201

Please continue to send your books to

Mercy Memorial Health Center

Att: Crystal Stearns/Healthy Start

1011 14th Ave NW