From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 08:19:54 -0500
Merry Christmas all!

Last night, Tim (age 12) and I were snuggled up on the couch together
watching "Three Men & a Baby."  (Poor Tim -- temp of 102.7 -- not fair,
though I suppose Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if SOMEONE around here
wasn't under the weather).  Anyway, for those of you who have seen the movie,
there are numerous (and even funny) scenes revolving around bottles and cans
of formula.  Finally Tim said, "How would men feed a baby if they were taking
care of one?  Can you buy breastmilk?  You know, in the grocery store?"

"No, Tim....it's sad.  The only thing they could use would be formula...."

Aren't our kids great?

Jan Barger, in Wheaton where there is a dusting of snow on the ground.  Is it
conceivable we could have a white Christmas after all?