From:
"Milee Ed @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:35:02 -0500
  Thank you to all who responded.Mom did stop nursing baby for 1 and 1/2 days
while she pumped and she said pain got worse. When she rented a pump from LE
( I don't rent anymore)  the LE  did some research and said it was breast
inflamation from the breast infection.  Mom was on advil for 24 hours (this
was the suggested treatment and that it might take a month to work.) She said
the advil was not even denting the pain. I went to the archieves as some of
you suggested and downloaded all the pertinent  info (crossed out the email
addresses) called her and we talked for about an hour. I made arrangements
for her to get the info. She said her gyn doesn't know and suggested she quit
but at this point he offered to give her whatever she wanted.  I gave her the
informational posts  so she can do what she wants. Her breast infection was
about 5 weeks ago. Has anyone heard about this  inflamation that continues
 after a breast infection and would take as long as a month on advil or
motrin to clear ? This mom started the antibiotic before she  had a fever!

Thank you mucho, Camille