From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:09:59 -0700
It ay be useful to have information about what components are destroyed due
to pasteurization in order to have a discussion about risks and benefits.

You may not be aware of the tables from La Trobe's department of
microbiology:

Tables of Antimicrobial Factors and Microbial Contaminants in Human Milk
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/microbiology/milk.html

In particular this one:

Effect of heat treatment or storage on antimicrobial factors in human milk
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/microbiology/table7.html

-- Jodine Chase