From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 02:25:28 -0500
Thanks Linda Smith (I'm the one that found you your golfballs at HEA) I've
been accused of being a Breastfeeding Communist ,Breastfeeding Nazi (which
I do take offense at) among other not-so-nice names, but now I have a very
descritive term of my own. (but to clarify the grammer) is it Galactophobia
or Lactophobia is it hyphenated and would THEY even figure it out if they
heard it, actually I have fun with our Neonatologist who ALLOWED his wife
to Bf for 2 months.