From:
Corrine Flatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:15:35 -0800
I also want to thank those that shared, it is invaluable to know that we are
not alone.  One thing that I have learned (slowly) is that I do not need to
see the mountaintop to take the first step up the path.  A resource that has
helped me has been www.flylady.net   Just getting my Control Journal (
http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingLessons_Journal.asp ) and my calendar has
helped me to not take so many things "to bed" with me.  Also the reminders
to let go of perfectionism and to do big jobs in small bites.

Corrine Flatt
Las Vegas NV

If you wish to know the road up the mountain, ask the man who goes back and
forth on it.
~ Zenrin