From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 1995 23:00:05 -0600
To: Karen K.G
Re: Cyperphobia and cruising the WWW

Symptoms:
    Extreme fear of getting hooked on Lactnet until 2 & 3 am daily.
    Worry about cruising cyper-space and not getting home in time for dinner.
    Anxiety about not being able to actually *see* the Lactnet photo
             once you arrive at the WWW page on Lactation.

Remedy:
    Place cool cabbage leaves on your monitor until the swelling goes down.
    Massage gently the keys on your keyboard in a circular motion for 15 min.
    Send frequent messages on Lactnet to relieve congestion as often as needed.
    Drink plenty of liquids to stave off dehydration while Lactnetting until 3am
    Don't worry about how profound/UNprofound your inquiry made on Lactnet will
     sound...
       there's all types out here, even non-medical-background folks like me!

love,

The Mexican Milk Maid, alias Roberta

P.S. I have a Macintosh, too...try the program NETSCAPE and in the blank
space at the top of the page, type in the URL (location address) of the
Lactation WWW page, hit your return key....and Voila! There you are.  Then
click your mousy on the word Lactnet and you'll see all of us smiling back
at you!  Good Luck! :-)