From:
Rietveld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:57:52 +0200
Sue,

I haven't got a clue on what to feed baby rabbits, but have you tried
searching the internet? Often when I type in a pet's name in a search
engine, I come up with lots of info on that specific animal and almost
always I end up on a website where a knowledgeable person can answer the
specific question I have by e-mail.
You can also call a vet, I'll bet they have 'some kind of formula' from
'some kind of manufacturer' enfin....you probably caught my drift :-)
To make this a bit more suitable for our boards....this works with
lactation related topics as well!

Sue, I hope those bunnies will come through ok and I wish you a good
support system to handle all those (night) feeds two baby bunnies will need
;-)!

Warmly,

Renate Rietveld, IBCLC