From:
Linda Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:13:04 -0500
Hi, Melinda,

So by co-signing, does that imply the LC endorses the reason for
supplementation?  What if the nurse tells the patient she must supplement
with formula and you do not agree that it was medically indicated?  Does the
nurse have to get an order for the supplementation first?

Linda Anderegg, BSN, RNC, IBCLC in Chicago