From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:26:31 -0600
Can anyone help her?  She posted this on ProMom.  Please reply directly to
her, as I am currently  no-mail while at lake for summer holidays.
Janice Reynolds

Hi there - I am looking for some pictures of old nestle ads for a short film
documenting resurgence of breastfeeding and the types of encouragement women
are getting today in comparison to the types of advertising images they
would have been subject to say 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago.....
Anyone know where I might get my hands on these images (on-line)???

Thanks and feel free to bounce this message to another group if you feel it
would be better off there.

kelli (first time user - great site!)