From:
ChaniRhiGlenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:10:21 -0700
Magda, sounds like a breast hx similar to me own.  At ffteen y.o.a. I had an
abcess in the left breast at about 9:00, from viewers perspective.  Bad
scarring.  Did not affect milk production -- but my son would not take that
side at all for about three months.  I offered it before, after, in-between,
asleep, awake...to no avail.   But I kept pumping it faithfully every two
hours (while David ate at the other side).  It is more fibrous and harder to
compress, especially for the premie that he was -- ten weeks early.  And
then suddenly, he just started taking that side.  When I got all excited, he
gave me this look as if to say "what's all this fuss about?"

 It just occurred to me at this telling, he finally started using the "bad"
side about his due date.

Chanita