From:
Katherine Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:16:15 -0500
This is a fairly common hoax so trust that no-one plans on sending any
money.  It looks like Wendy's email address was hacked and this is the
second or third email sent this week to Lactnet from a hacked subscribers
email account.  Just a reminder to be sure your own personal virus
protection is up to date and that you do not click on links or provide any
personal data to someone for whom their identity you cannot verify.

Kathy