From:
"Jane A. Bradshaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:46:30 -0400
Will someone please post or email me the list of Baby Friendly hospitals in
the U.S. currently?  I would also dearly love phone numbers, but am willing
to track them down myself.  My hospital, Carilion Community Hospital in
Roanoke, Virginia is struggling with the requirements for the BFHI and wants
to talk with other hospitals to see how they overcome the issue of donated
ABM.  At our last advisory meeting, they were wondering if we meet all the
criteria BUT this one about accepting donations, could we pass??
I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but need to ask anyway.
Many thanks,
Jane Bradshaw RN, BSN, IBCLC
Lynchburg, VA