From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 09:14:19 -0400
Monica,

>Does anyone have any experience with these disorders and has
>anyone heard that breastfeeding causes dry *eyes*?

No.  It is quite possible that this one will rival yesterdays "goofy reasons
to wean".  There is a syndrome that is common in women (well, relatively
common, anyway) that causes dryness of the mucous membranes, specifically
eyes.  She can get all sorts of drops for it -- as I sit here looking at my
bottle of "Hypo Tears" which I need when I wear my contacts.

Let's see.  What else can we blame breastfeeding for?

Jan B.