From:
Beth Hilleke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 09:12:15 -0500
I have recently been asked by two mothers about the advisability of taking
perganol (sp?) while also nursing an older toddler.  They are aware of the fact
that the nursing can contribute to a lack of fertility, thus counteracting the
effects of the drug to some extent.
I can't find any references to the medication -- is there another name for it,
and/or what information can you all give me about its use while nursing?

TIA
Beth Hilleke              [log in to unmask]