From:
Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 06:51:31 -0500
Just a comment on the discussion of the lansinoh pump that I was brought to
mind just recently:
 Many pump companies do model changes periodically (think how many hose
endings we have seen on one particular pump!)  The Lansinoh pump up until
recently (last couple years) WAS essentially a dyed purple Purely Yours.
Worked pretty well for many people.
The newer lansinoh purple pump, the Affinity, has a totally different flange
and to me a quite different suck 'rhythm'. Suffice it to say that this mom
was sitting with me because she wasn't getting any kind of volume of milk-
but had heard that the lansinoh pump was a good one-- and certainly the
price is better than many others. In this discussion of pumps we have been
having, it reminds me that when we have someone call with pump questions, we
really have to know what model/version they are talking about and can't
really know very much about current versions unless we have tons of money to
go out and try the new improved model.........
Karen in State College, PA