Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:04:34 +0800
On 10/01/2005, at 10:46, Karleen Gribble wrote:

> I'm looking for scientific papers that state that crying can be
> harmful to new babies. I've asked before on Lactnet and done lit
> searches but have not been successful thus far. If anyone has ideas of
> where to look I'd welcome them.

This referenced document might be one place to start Karleen:

http://www.aaimhi.org/documents/position%20papers/controlled_crying.pdf

You might also be able to chase the references from this article:
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/04.09/ChildrenNeedTou.html

Lara Hopkins
--
www.ozclothnappies.org