From:
Mary Broekhuijsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:59:18 -0400
Dear everyone,

I am new on this list, reading the interesting information about Videos'. I
have one question: Are there any DVD's available about nursing, latching
etc.besides the video's?
I'm currently living in the Dominican Republic but will be moving to other
parts of the world every three, four years. Collecting DVD's (using a
multizone DVD-player) would be the solution for the problems that I now have
with the different Videotypes (my Dutch tapes became useless here with a
different Region-zone video system....)

Kindly regards,
Mary Broekhuijsen
Santo Domingo