From:
Tina Smillie MD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 22:36:37 -0400
Thank you Martha, queen of insectivoria and visualization, for your words and
wishes to all of us about to take the exam.
While studying, I've only been lurking, resisting all thoughts at input to
lactnet, but wearing my lactnet t-shirt as some sort of spiritual connection
to all of you...
I'll have to wash it tomorrow (it's hot and humid!) so I can wear it to the
exam...
Tina