Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 19:48:35 -0400
Katie,

I think this is a  great post.  Lets expand on it.

What are each of us doing - or can we do to overcome, circumvent, dissipate
or otherways eliminate these obstacles????  Creativity counts, folks!!!

Gail (taking the exam in phillie on monday - see you there?)
Gail Hertz MD author of the little green breastfeeding book;
disclaimer-owner of Pocket Publications.