From:
Laura Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:21:28 EDT
Last year we had a wbw celebration and a cake decorator made a very
attractive cake with a baby and a milk mustache...behind the infant was the
bare breasts of the mother....(everyone in our hospital came to see it) under
the drawing was the words "Got Milk"!  It was the hit of the party...we also
had games, such as breastfeeding trivia with door prizes, latch the baby to
the breast (pin the tail on the donkey) and many others....it was an eye
opening experience for many at my hospital and really brought new awareness
to the topic of breastfeeding.  What a rewarding and fun week.
Laura Burnett
Fort Worth, Tx